tuscl

Asain dancers in Detroit

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Where is the best place to find Asian dancers in Detroit?

After searching the reviews is seems like is be more likely to find a unicorn than an Asian stripper in Detroit.

17 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    In Detroit you're more likely to find an Eskimo stripper than an Asian stripper. I've seen them, but not often.
  • shailynn
    11 years ago
    Strange, doesn't Detroit have a few large Asian communities? I can't remember is it Vietnamese or Filipino?

Man, I just wanna "wang chung tonight"
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Not Alan's preference
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Pattaya Go-Go has some hot Thai gals who shot ping pong balls out of their goochie coochies.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It seems that Asian strippers are not in abundance anywhere in the U.S. Personally I don't miss them. I spent 2 years in Japan and got a life times worth.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Coliseum usually has the rare Asian. Your best bet is weekend nights. One time I saw two on the same shift!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Large Asian community in Detroit? Not unless you mean Arabs.
  • ReiDetroit
    11 years ago
    Three at my club, but my club is also non extras.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

RE: "It seems that Asian strippers are not in abundance anywhere in the U.S. Personally I don't miss them. I spent 2 years in Japan and got a life times worth."

You had better get medical help quickly! Not sure what is wrong with you, but something is terribly WRONG! :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubhber - So you're still buying that "Love you long time" crap. :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, Sure am.

BTW, any idea what an Asain might be? I think something to do with Asa Akira.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Wutz a asain ? Didnt we kill sadom asain a feu yearz ago ?
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    Had dances with two Asians last time I was in Detroit. One Asian mix at the Penthouse club and one Asian with big bolt-ons at the flight club. I wasn't really that into either but I gave them a try.

Minneapolis has had a larger Asian community in the past and when I clubbed in Minneapolis I could always get dances from Asian girls. Not much fun getting dances in Minnesota though.

Michigan has quite a few AMP locations and I have always gotten an Asian women. Some of them have been quite pretty but these AMP's are all well outside of Detroit Metro.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Not very many Asian dancers in Phoenix either. Really surprising because the Asian babes willing to dance always seem to make bank more than the rest of the dancers even if they're not the finest in the sc.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Lone,

I don't think it possible an Asian wouldn't be the finest in a club. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Clubber, there used to be an Asian girl, Korean I think, at PTs here in Louisvile. Not even *close* to the finest girl in the club. I'm generally in agreement with your attitude towards oriental dancers, if not as...passionate, but I think even you would have passed this one up.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    There's an Asian dancer that's a grad student at Michigan State (a for real student, lol) that has danced at a club in Lansing for a couple of years. Dancing can be the perfect job for a serious student. (Not stereotyping here).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion