tuscl

Getting *your* nipples felt up (sucked) ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I've had quite a few dancers try to play and or suck my nipples.

IDK if they do it b/c they think it will turn me on – b/c they like it (turns them on) – or both?

Do you get this also? Do you enjoy it?

It really does not do much for me except I like it when a dancer is proactive – but I don't get much stimulation from it.

18 comments

• steve229
    11 years ago
    "I'm a large man so I have a nice set of breast"

Do you wear a man-sierre?
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Having my nipples felt or sucked only comes in second to long, intense Deep French Kissing. I feel cheated if my VIP time doesn't include nipple play both ways
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Occasionally and it doesn't do much for me. I hate those bitches that like to pinch them.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I love it! Although it doesn't happen often enough for me.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    "I hate those bitches that like to pinch them"

I remember a dancer that would try that while she was just talking to you. I got pretty good at fending her off, but sometimes she would sneak up on me, lol
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Love it. Didn't realize there was anyone that didn't!
  • Dancinggal
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure if this is the case for you, but I've heard some dancers say that if a guy tries to pinch/ lick/ put their nipples in his mouth, that she'll do it back so he'll get that it's not pleasant.

I can't stand when guys try to pinch my nipples, or turn them like a radio knob. Like what does that do for you ? I know it's not doing anything for me...
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I like it when they suck on my third nipple.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    If it didn't happen I'd demand my money back.
    I expect it and it feels goooooooooooood........
  • trixxi
    11 years ago
    i love to have my nipples teased, sucked and played with in all types of ways. there are a few female dancers that let me lick their nipples on stage and it draws CROWDS. i love having fun with these girls :) Papi- u may just have an attractive chest!! im an extremely touchy / handsy dancer and i do love 2 way chest contact ... the dancer was probobly just feeling frisky ... sometimes after a dancer has repeated her 'lap dance moves' enough times she starts to get creative and surprise you.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I love to suck dancers' nipples but I don't care to have mine sucked. It doesn't stimulate me.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    No, I've never had a dancer attempt/do this.

If there is one thing TUSCL has taught me, it's that what happens in the strip clubs depends A LOT on WHERE you club. Sometimes I read this forum and it seems like I'm clubbing on a whole different planet than you guys.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    GoVikings: yes, where you club makes a huge difference. But even in the same place, my experience at the club is completely different than it was 15 years ago... I think there's some skill to coaxing higher mileage out of the girls.

Anyway, back on topic: love it!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Papi- u may just have an attractive chest …”

Yes – I’m a 34C
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @ GoVikings,

It could also be your age.

For w/e reason; I used to get less mileage when I was younger – could be that I look “less threatening” now or more desperate/PLish so the dancers do more things to me (to entice me to spend more).
  • Baslum
    11 years ago
    I like my being sucked on. Does anyone know a if there is anyone at Dancers in Indy that will do it?
    11 years ago
    It's not something I seek but when a girl sucks on and teases my nipples it seems to get me rock hard.

There was a girl really going to town on me one time. I had to ask her to stop. Didn't want to complete the experiment but I think she might have been able to make me pop with zero contact with my dick. Very talented.
  • knightwish
    11 years ago
    Lately I've been getting lots of nipple abuse at strip clubs. But I get rubbed and played with there all the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion