tuscl

OT: Dolphins' Jonathan Martin traded to 49ers

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:49 AM
Dolphins' Jonathan Martin was traded to SF – he will thus be reunited with his old college coach (Jim Harbaugh) – good for him IMO – that seems to possibly be the best place for him – I hope he makes it. [view link] SAN FRANCISCO -- Jonathan Martin, the offensive tackle who accused a Miami Dolphins teammate of bullying, was traded to the San Francisco 49ers on Tuesday night and will be reunited with his college coach, Jim Harbaugh. The Dolphins announced the move on the first day of NFL free agency. San Francisco confirmed the trade, saying only that it would send an undisclosed draft choice to Miami and that Martin still must pass a physical to complete the deal. Miami will receive a conditional seventh-round pick in 2015 if Martin is on San Francisco's opening 53-player roster, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. Martin's move cross country brings him back to the Bay Area, and he has been taking classes at Stanford again. "This is great for him to get back on the field, and he's in Palo Alto right now," his agent, Ken Zuckerman, said in a phone interview. "It couldn't be much better. I just think everyone wanted this to happen. Harbaugh knows Jonathan, I think the Dolphins were compensated and Jonathan wants to get back on the field. It's a good day."

5 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Where's Richie?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Good question – I’m not necessarily a fan of his – but I hope his career is not over and he can catch on w/ another team. I don’t think w/e he did is rounds for him to not be able to get any employment as a player.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    what about Denver spending big money Talib and Ware. Those are huge pickups. Its gonna be amazing to see how manning blows it next year.
  • 10inches
    10 years ago
    will fit right in with all of the queers in SF
  • Pundi
    10 years ago
    Hopefully no one will be a big meany to him there. He's delicate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion