Good stripper breeding ground

deogol
Michigan
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:19 PM
The US is: [view link]

9 comments

• mjx01
    10 years ago
    the employment rate is even worse if you count people who have given up looking for work. I actually think the economy is having the opposite effect. In stead of hot new stuff going into stripping, the money isn't there for them to want to do it plus they aren't willing to jump into the extras right out of the gate to compete with what that veterans are providing to keep their regulars spending.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I bet I have a lazy nephew who fits in the age group. Claims he either can't get a job or can't get one. I do not wonder why. He would fit the stereotypical stripper boyfrend profile perfectly except I do not believe he has done prison time. He bums off of everyone he can.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I meant claims he can't get a job or keep a job. I do not think he has even tried in years.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Shark,it's your job to smack him around.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Your house? LOL
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Alucard!Where ya been bitch?
  • canny
    10 years ago
    The 20 somethings got trophies for showing up when they were kids. Now they don't know how to work. The ones who do know work have jobs. Companies used the downturn as an excuse to fire the employees who were costing them money instead of earning them money. Ask farmerart, he's probably always looking for employees who will show up every day, clock in, and work until they clock out. I started working minimum wage jobs and that's what I did day in and day out and that's what I still do every day. Too many people don't do that and most of the people who are unemployed and can't find work aren't willing to start at the bottom and work their way up or won't show up for work every day. Not all, some people with a work ethic are unemployed too, but most aren't employed because when they're hired they don't work.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Spain has 45% unemployment, where are all the strippers there?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I agree with canny
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion