tuscl

Advice on Syracuse Clubs

sc_guy
New York
I've got a business trip to Syracuse coming up in three weeks, and I could use some advice from the locals. I'll be there for one night and I don't want to hop around from one club to another. I've got three places in mind: Lookers, the Alpine, and Diamond Dolls.

I had a great time at the Alpine a few weeks ago, including a very nice lapdance, but I'm thinking things could be even better. I enjoyed my one visit to Lookers last October, but never got the chance for an LD. Finally, I've been intrigued by Diamond Dolls since they went nude, but I've yet to stop in. Is it worth the time (and money)?

Any advice on where I should settle in for the night would be appreciated.

5 comments

• Herb
    11 years ago
    I haven't been back in Syracuse for about 6 years now but my go to place there was Paradise Found, which was a pretty decent club when I was there and was way better than anything else around.
  • sc_guy
    11 years ago
    Thanks, Herb. I'll definitely keep Paradise Found. The reviews have been OK, but the private dance prices seem a little high for Syracuse. One reviewer mentioned $150 for 15 minutes. I understand a guy could get a one-song dance for $25, but if I want 15 minutes, why not go to Lookers, where it's $80? And I was really impressed with the dancers at Lookers, during my one visit a few months back. At the same time, Paradise Found does look interesting.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I can't recommend any of the clubs in Syracuse unless things have change there is no value to be had.
  • Alpine
    11 years ago
    Syracuse

1. Paradise Found- Formerly an all nude juice bar. About two years ago went alcohol and topless. Girls are a cut above the other places in terms of looks and management is pretty tight on the girls and businesslike. Haven't been in lately, used to be worthwhile if a bit expensive. They have reportedly upgraded the club including adding quite the fishtank I hear. Several nice relatively clean rooms with couches, TVs and music. Different dance prices starting with $25 for a short VIP to $250 for a half hour and up.

2. Alpine - Large non-private dance room. Bouncer Past issues various criminal activity and ROBs. Girls range from 4-7 on my scale. Recent change in ownership reported to have cleaned things up a bit. Full bar, two stages.

3. Lookers - Bar near relatively small stage. Nice VIP areas, a bit dated. Girls 4-8 on my scale. Lots of "background" issues. Not in the best part of town. Some local vandalism issues against vehicles. VIP dance $23, cabaret $70 for 12 minutes. Candid camera in all rooms

4. Valkyrie - Juice bar. Hit and miss. Girls range from 3-8 on my scale. Set up like old casttle with regular VIP, bed and recliner dances. Can be a lot of fun if you find the right girl. VIP $20/dance, Bed $40/dance, recliner $40 per. Candid camera.

5. Bada Bing - Often considered one of the low end clubs in town. Beer and wine coolers type bar. Girls range from 3-6 with the occasional 7. VIP room $20 for a timed 4 minute dance. Cabaret 15 minute dance for $75. Thug factor fairly high especially later at night. Nice two way with right girl. Candid camera in all rooms. Rough area of time limited on street parking. Past history of crimes against vehicles and people.

6. Diamond Dolls - Juice bar. Recently changesd from alcohol to no alcohol venue. VIP in small curtained booths $20. 15 minutes in private room $100. Girls range from 4-7. some fun can be had in the way of 2 way.

Hope this is helpful.
  • sc_guy
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the insight, Alpine. I appreciate you taking the time to write it all out. Your comments about the Alpine really resonated, especially your comment about ROBs. I went there last month and I'm about to post a review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion