tuscl

Just when I thought my SC visits were going stale

I was contemplating on going back to a club that I didn't really care about. I decided to go in another direction and go to the club where I am known and the dancers are friendler. I met a new dancer named Lola. Very petite redhead with short hair, about 18 or 19 years old and around 5'0ft tall and between 95 to 100lbs. I had asked a customer in the club who had just gotten a dance from her was she anygood? He said yes that he enjoyed it. I was seriously thinking about getting one but actually she came to me. The guy had told her I wanted a dance. So I ended getting a dance from her and we headed to the room. At first I thought the guy had told me wrong or had a different idea of what a good lapdance is about. She later turned up the heat. Lola provided excellent grinding. She gave me a hug and kiss after the dance was over. I thought to myself it was a good thing I didn't go to the other club because I more than likly would have been bored and don't know if that other girl would have delivred but Lola sure did. I think I will stick with my favorite club for a while as long as the action is hot and forget about the other club where the girls don't like to conversate with customers who are by themselves.

5 comments

• chandler
    19 years ago
    'Conversate' has a friendlier ring than 'converse'. I like it and I plan to start using it in my next conversion, er, conversation.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    conversate? i think the correct word is converse
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    I forgot to mention that I have another stripper trying to obtain my services. When My cousin and I were getting ready to leave we were saying goodbye to the dance name Libby. Libby told me that someone at the table wanted to speak to me. I went to the table and notice in was a dancer named "Q". Q is a young lightskined blackfemale with a nice complexion although she is lesbian. She told me she forgot to thank me for my tip( I was the only guy to tip her). She then asked me when would I be back and I said It might be 2 or 3weeks before I come through again. She kind of frowned at that but said she would wait for me. I said okay and told her goodbye. I know that Q is really trying to get me to be one of her customers because I know she saw me getting a few dances from Lola and Babygirl. Hey it's good to be in demand.
  • dennyspade
    19 years ago
    I agree with ABBIE:

It's just like finding a GOOD Auto Mechanic. You get a good merchanic who knows your car and you get your oil changed there on a regular basis; he will fix what needsn fixing and you won't pay extra labor. Find a good one keep him happy, he'll keep you rolling.

A Regular at the SC may get free drinks from the bartender, manager, or other patrons. Dancers may even "give you partial song dances" before she starts counting. You get invited to special parties and sporting outings. You may be entrusted to break inthe new talent.

You are the MAN at your regular club.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I always find that being known helps immensly. Once a few girls give you the stripper seal of approval the others are a lot friendlier and more at ease with you. Unfortunately it usually costs more in tips, but the way I look at it I only get in once a month or so. I want the girls to drop everything and come entertain me. I find that in addition to my dashing good looks and sparkling wit the tips help.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion