tuscl

Did you ever get a "Lap Dance" ITC from a stripper in her street clothes?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I did once several years ago. As I was walking into the club one of my favorites was just leaving. I said "Too bad. I would have bought some dances". She said "You still can. C'mon lets go to the couch room". I said I don't think that would be much fun the way you are dressed." So she then pulls up her sweat shirt revealing no bra and pulls her pants forward reveling no panties either. So we went to the couch room and spent 4 songs groping each other under our garments.

9 comments

• alabegonz
    11 years ago
    Nice
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    That's great Shadow.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    No, but a couple of months ago I was strip clubbing with a group of my friends.

The waitress that was serving us drinks was super hot. It was a slow night at the club, so she ended up leaving a little early. As she was walking out the door in her street clothes, one of my friends motioned her over and begged her to give him a lap dance. She thought he was just joking at first, but he was serious. She finally agreed, and she have him a lapdance in her street clothes right before she left. I'm not sure how much he paid her for the dance. She is now my new favorite waitress.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yeah dude,clean your keyboard.
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I think I've told this story before. I got to the club a little late due to traffic one time. My fave was in a cute track suit heading to the door when she spotted me.

She asked the manager if it would be OK to do some dances for me. He agreed and waived the house cut, so she got to keep the full $20/song. She stripped out of the track suit into her matching bra and thong during the dance, this place was a bikini place.

It was hot, seemingly taboo. I smile every time I think of that experience.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    I once took a dancer to dinner and comedy show in Charlotte and following the show we ended up at Crazy Horse (next to the Comedy Club) where she served as my wingman/wingwomen. She had previously danced at the club and knew the local ladies well. I received some of the best dances ever as the "diva factor" kicked in and the Crazy Horse girls wanted to show up my date. My date danced one song as well and pulled her top off while wearing jeans (She tipped the couch room bouncer $5). Does that count?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Mine have mostly been the opposite of shadowcat's and 59's experiences. It happens most when I'm leaving and they are just arriving. The most recent was just that, I didn't have time to wait while she changed and put on makeup and did whatever else dancers do to waste time before coming out of the floor, s we went back to the VIP with her fully clothed. Not for long.

Another time, a very slim, petite dancer came in wearing basketball shorts and a thin, light t-shirt with no bra on. I asked for a couple of dances, and she said "sure, let me go change," at which point I told her it would be hotter if she just stayed the way she was.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It depends on what you mean by "stripper in her street clothes". I assume you mean she started in street clothes, because if she ended it in street clothes, that would suck.

Anyway, that's happened to me twice. Once was on a rare weekday visit to my favorite club, where there was me and 1 other customer. My favorite dancer was dressed and ready to go and stopped by to give me a hug before she left. I acted disappointed, because I was hoping for another dance and told her this. She then asked the club owner if she could give a private dance and he said it was all right, so off we went. I then learned she apparently never wears panties in normal situations, because she took her shorts off (it was a summer night) and there was her bare pussy right in my face. Much of the dance was me DATY.

As for #2, that was a strip club bartender at my favorite dive strip club. She wasn't the prettiest girl around, but she had absolutely huge tits (of course, so was everything else about her) and every time she sold me a beer, she let me suck on her tits all night. Eventually, she told me she could do lap dances in the VIP, so I took her up on it. She not only had huge tits, she was grabby, too. That was fun and she still goes down as my favorite strip club bartender.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Yup Yup. She was about to leave. We started chatting then she hops in my lap. She's wearing a raglan and yoga pants, looking ridiculously hot. Great dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion