Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ever had a screamer?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I remember a couple of years ago I was doing a VIP with a dancer that was giving be an incredible BJ. She wasn't just sucking the hell out of it. She was making love to it. I was so excited that I wanted to take it further and asked about FS. She said that she couldn't ITC because she was a screamer. I didn't know her well enough to try to hook up OTC. So I just enjoyed the BJ.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Sort of......Toronto sweetie is not exactly a screamer but she sure can make some sexy noisy guttural grunts. The first time we did the deed ITC I had to pull her to my chest in an attempt to muffle her.

Turns me on like crazy but no more ITC with her.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The famous scene from Porky's.

Profile picture for Jackmd
Jackmd
•

Personally, I love a screamer. It makes me think I ' m actually doing something. I usually blow my wad when they scream.

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

i prefer making the guy scream

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

It goes a little something like this,"You want this pussy?You want this pussyeeeeeeeee,you want this pussyeeeeeEEEEEEEEE?All day long.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Yes I've had a screamer

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I am a screamer!

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

She wasn't just sucking the hell out of it. She was making love to it.

Shadow that description got me real hard

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Who's got the Rhino horn?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement