tuscl

Scores Detroit

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I have not gone to the new Scores Detroit club yet, but I talked to a dancer who had been there. She said the place was dead. She told me that they were not charging dancers to dance and were even paying them to work there!

The club has only 1 review so far and it was unenthusiastic.
https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=20…

Does Detroit really need another strip club on 8 Mile Road?

7 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Hey, that guy has the same avatar! :)
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    To answer your question Jackslash I'm not sure if the area can support all of these clubs. Something has to give sooner or later, look what happened to Hustler. I hear Play House is struggling too.

Detroit is declining and losing population and there really isn't the type of wealth that was here a generation ago. If the established high-end clubs are struggling then what makes the newcomers think it's going to work for them? I don't think Coliseum is even open on Sundays anymore.
  • ReiDetroit
    11 years ago
    It is true they are offering to pay some (not all) dancers to work. The stipulation was to work from 11am-9pm day shift at the rate of $100. Three days out of the week are required and one of those has to be a Saturday or a Sunday. After the third day, the dancer gets her $300 (or more if she worked more than 3 days).
    When I auditioned, the in house agent was so enthusiastic about the club opening that he told me I'd want to be pulling doubles because it was expected to be so busy.
    I was there this past Saturday and there were 27 girls (I was told by the agent), and the club was not even at 50% capacity by midnight. And girls are being cautious because of the plain clothes vice officer that hangs out. You will find what you want at Scores, but you need to find the right girl who is willing to risk possibly dealing with the plain clothes vice dude.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Last fall, comments on TwoSheds were that "200 dancers would be hired.....70 to 80 per shift....7 girls on stage at one time".

I guess you don't always believe everything you read on SC boards. Who knew?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Well all Detroit AREA club patrons just need to go to clubs outside city limits. Or does the city's reach extended there by proxy.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    He also controls a trailer park on Angola Road!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Detroit clubs will have to recognize that the nickle and diming of customers will have stop. You can't make money by squeezing young guys who don't have it and older guys who just won't take this foolishness.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion