tuscl

What is the environment in Providence, RI these days?

knight_errant
New Jersey
Sunday, February 16, 2014 1:14 PM
Anyone have any 411 on the 'atmosphere' in Providence, RI clubs these days? I had read that the local TV was stirring things up about extras back in November and things changed. Might be near the area and was thinking about doing some clubbing, particularly remember having a nice time at Desires a few years ago (though I know its reputation for dancers who heavily favor regulars). PM if you have something you don't want to post here.

8 comments

• Yoda
    10 years ago
    Club Desire seems to be the only club that is relatively unchanged since the events of last fall. Fantasies, The Foxy Lady and the Cadillac Lounge have all made physical changes to their private booths that have greatly impacted privacy. Desire has not changed anything. You make a good point about it being a regulars club but things are slow right now so there are always girls walking around trying to sell dances. It's been my favorite club for a while in Providence.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    A little snow a little wind a little cold air etc
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ Damn - now I gotta go
  • knight_errant
    10 years ago
    Glad to be of service to you, Crazyjoe
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I have been in Desire several times and sat by myself for more than an hour each time. I have been there only once when I had a friendly dancers. I have tipped at the rail, sat at the bar and at tables with the same result and while I am older with some middle-age spread I am not obese and I shower and where business casual to clubs. Desire is the only club that I have ever been in that I have consistently had this problem. That said I have not been in there since a little before Christmas. Cadillac has fastened their curtains so they remain with a 3 inch or so opening along on side. No more open extras and while they are still available the girls now charge more and are discreet. I cannot speak to CF as the times I was there were brief as the girls were unattractive.
  • ThreeJ
    10 years ago
    Pretty much what Yoda and Tiredtraveler said. Anything extra is tough to come by. No privacy at any club (haven't been to Desire in a year). Such a shame.
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    At CF the doors have been taken down in the lower floor CR's. The rooms upstairs now have window so that bouncers can see in. Caddy is a joke and it's always been way overpriced anyway. The Foxy Lady has pretty good privacy downstairs but only in the 30 minute and 1 Hour rooms. It can get pricey and the girls are not as prone to extras as at other clubs. Desire still has all the privacy you want but it can definitely be tough to find company sometimes. Some shifts seem to be better than others for this but the talent level can be all over the map too.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    As a regular at CD (being regular is good if your favs are there and bad if not because the other dancers think you're hands off)I can tell anyone interested that nothing has changed there at all. I get dances from the same dancers. I get the same contact/smile inducing aspects as well, just like before. No one touches the door to the cr other than a light knock to let you know when time is up and the dancers are just as touchy feely with me at the bar. Four dancers providing the same enjoyment as before all the Progressive turd bs the clubs had to go through and its worth a trip. CF is now awful and even basic contact has diminished and CL and FL are for those who are clueless or are tourists.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion