Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dear Yoda - Would You Like to Date?

TroIl_Defense_HQ

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wow! I was starting to lose all hope that I would find an even bigger fag in the world than I am, when, all of a sudden, out of the blue, my dream fag Yoda shows up and gives me hope again for the future.

Yoda, you are obviously a total faggot, just like me. We are made for each other! Please PM me so we can discuss dating and gay sex at your earliest convenience.

Yours With Hopes of Future Love, TDHQ

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Think you're a day late for Valentine's Day, TDHQ.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

TDHQ good luck finding your special some one

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

No answer from Yoda? I'll bet the gossip mill is hungry for news on this one!

Profile picture for Gucci_Mane
Gucci_Mane
•

Lol classic

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Step up yoda and be a real man. Do you want to date tdhq or not?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I see a problem here-How can two bottoms hook up?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

So did Yoda and TDHQ ever hook up? Two of the biggest faggots in the history of TUSCL.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement