tuscl

Manager apparently cancels amatuer contest two weeks in a row to avoid paying th

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

SuesyBloom1
Prop SuesyBloom1 Ignore SuesyBloom1 Send Private Message to SuesyBloom1

Clubs Reviewed: 1
Total Reviews: 1

Reviewed on: February 14, 2014
Visited on: Wednesday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Star_Rating_2
Dancers

Star_Rating_2
Value

Star_Rating_1_Half
Atmosphere

Star_Rating_2
Overall

This club is full of SCAMS: The manager came up with a day where amateurs come and bring alot a people to cheer for them to perform and possibly win $500, yet He does this every week just to get costumers and CANCEL. I Visited this club twice, it sucked both times. the first time I went to support my friend for amateur night $6 entry 2 drink minimum of "POP" Im lesbian so I love women it was about 6 amateurs waiting to go up and the prize was $500 cash. The Manager there is rude ass fuck I dont see how ladies work there. further more when it got time for the ladies to go on stage he cancelled told everyone maybe next week. so next week come, the manager has a crowd of ppl and plenty dancers and cancelled again and told everybody they can audition to work there, " pick four days n if you miss one of the days you pick the following wrk day you have to spit ALL your earnings half." SOUNDS GREEDY. THT BITCH SUCK ALL THE DAYS THEY MIGHT GET SOME PPL ON THE WEEKEND BUT WHAT CLUB DONT OH MOTHERFUCKING WELL WONT GET BUSINESS FROM ME. HE IS RUDE AND EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL SHOT GUY BLACK SUIT SHOT CUT MOCHO TYPE GUY STAY AWAY

6 comments

• sflguy123
    11 years ago
    The name of the club is actually Deja Vu. Get it? lol
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I like this review. It is real. The grammar leaves something to be desired, but the writer gets her point across.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I concur with my brother Jack.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Sounds like the usual small club tricks. It won't be long before they close.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Even though there was a purported "prize" of $500., strip club contests are often rigged. The owner or manager knows ahead of time who he/she wants to "win" the contest.

I've sat as a judge in a couple of amateur contests before. There are usually five judges. None of us even sees who the other judges are, so there's no way to check the tally. We have no idea if who the d.j. announces as the "winner," actually corresponds to the ballots we turned in.
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    Every amateur contest I ever saw was judged by audience applause.

That said I've seen some where the winner had a bunch of friends there who made a lot of noise so not fair.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion