tuscl

Katy Perry at the Rippers

Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:54 PM
Check this out! [view link]

8 comments

• sflguy123
    10 years ago
    They should get fired. So should the bouncers that allow Justin Bieber to be in the club w/o his shirt on. When I do that they throw me out. I mean WTF!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Better yet, just don't take pics with the celebrities. Although if they really wanted privacy, it seems like the celebrities could refuse to be in pictures.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Celebrity strip club publicity is helping to mainstream clubbing by making it seem cool to people that may not have ever considered going to one before. Now whether that is a good or bad thing is yet to be determined.
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    The TMZ headline should have been, "We got this chick fired." "Cassidy, Katy, and other dancers posed for several photos ... TMZ obtained the pics and posted them a couple days later -- and management was pissed."
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I totally agree, clubs are where folks (PL's) go for anonymity, photos and appearing in the press is the last thing customers and clubs want.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I posted a story similar to this. Celebrities helping you embrace strip clubbing day by day
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Bouncers thought Justin was auditioning. They let him keep going, cause they need a few dancers for the guys who like spinners with A-cups.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Fuck TMZ. It ain't Katy Perry's fault. I knew a gal at Spearmint Rhino Santa Barbara. Like a said too many times before-Fuck Rats.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion