tuscl

Portland: Am I missing anything?

Clackport
Washington
This question is for the Portland TUSCLers. As us Portlanders know, Portland does have a lot of strip clubs, but most of the Portland clubs don't have a lot of hot girls.

My top 5 list for Portland clubs with hottest girls would be:
1. Stars Cabaret Beaverton
2. Dolphin 2
3. Club Rouge
4. Spyce
5. Club 205

I don't like Casa Diablo, DV8 and Rose City Strip because most of the girls there are tatted up (not my thing). I don't like Acropolis because it's just air dances. I don't like the juice bars because the girls are really young (Golden Dragon, Jiggles, etc). Sunset Strip is OK.

I'm just looking for some Portland clubs with some hotties instead of going to the same ones over and over again.

Are there any clubs that I haven't named that you Portlanders would recommend as far there being pretty hot girls?

Thanks

12 comments

• PredragDr
    11 years ago
    The area has 100+ clubs, so there are always more to see. However, the discerning gentleman might not want to see all that's out there, especially in the small dive establishments. You seemed to have named all the major places and unlikely to find other places with better looking ones unless you were really lucky. Also tats, most likely sleeves or larger, are probably the norm for the majority of dancers in the area.

You might have to get on a plane to LA or Vegas if you want a plethora of better looking dancers.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Yeah, The Trailblazers.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @Slick- I don't know about trail, but I sure be blazing!

@Predrag- Yeah I've tried Vegas and LA clubs and I definitely had fun there, I am just looking for a hidden gem in Portland, I'll only be living in Portland for three more months.
  • ArtCollege
    11 years ago
    I think you have to decide if you want looks or mileage; the place to find one is not the place to find the other, with some random exceptions.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @ArtCollege- I want looks!
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    Trying to fish information here. You sure know a lot as shown by the list you wrote above, definitely know where the pulse is. But I am probably not the guy you can pull cent out because I don't go out much as I would like to go out. There's a long winded story behind that and that is surely come to writing soon.

You can check Rhino, the place got renovated and is now upscale in ambiance. I'd pencil it in under drink-plus-eye-candy-only. You might get lucky when a dancer hooks up with you though.

Anyway, looks, you might wanna browse exoticspot and take a gander on their browse page. You might find some pretties in there as well.

It's going to be a hit-n-miss when you go for clubs that are not up there.

Plus, A newbie hot dancer unless they have a good network will most likely start where they feel secure, usually around friends or referrals. These are good ops to look for.
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    Dude what is not to like about Casa D? You have seen some big pussy-licking in there. And there is one awesome chick who showed once and guys were all over her.

But the place, man, you won't get a chance to have an emotional connect with her. If that is another box you have to check for...
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^Casa Diablo is ok, but the dances are overpriced at 40 bucks a song, most of the girls are tatted up (not my thing), plus they give you the stupid 2 dollar bills in change. I did check out the Rhino a couple of weeks ago, all the girls seemed to be black and not good looking.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Beavertown sounds like fun!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Portland sounds gay
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yes Crazyjoe I would agree.

Slick's link is everything you need to know about Portland. It's a freaking hippie town. The slogan in Portland is "keep Portland weird".

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion