tuscl

Have you ever considered going to an erotic resort

I was reading an article a while back about a Costa Rican resort 'Viking's Exotic Resort' where they provide an all inclusive package of food, drink, lodging and female companionship. Have any of you ever been on one of these trips or researched them as to the value. On the surface it looks like a really good time if one can afford it. I talked to an acquaintance who went to a singles clothing optional resort in the Caribbean and had a wild time but he was young wealthy and good looking not old and out of shape like me.
Just tossing the idea out and I think this is only one of many out here. AskMen online magazine did an article a while back about this type places.

http://www.cat69.tv/desires.html

7 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I would never go in for any type of all inclusive deals. I want to be free to eat and fuck where ever and when ever I want too. And you don't have to look very far in Costa Rica.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I recall in the late-90s/early-2000s I used to watch a show on HBO called “Real Sex”.

They had a segment about a black nude beauty pageant that was sponsored by a black SC out of D.C. called “Club 55” I believe.

Anyway; this nude black beauty pageant was held in Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica and I almost pulled the trigger on it once but never did end up going (thought it would be fun – the resort I believe also has a nude beach).

Hedonism II seems to have different adult themed events throughout the year – I even think they used to (or still do) have some kind of adult film event there that supposedly was pretty wild (or it may have been a different resort in Jamaica).

I believe prostitution is legal in Costa Rica – so one would not need a resort to get theirs there.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    After winning the lottery, wouldn't this be fun with 4 or 5 friends. Throw in the private jet as well.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    That's dumb. If he's young rich and good looking, why pay a super luxury trip just for women. Just the price of a round trip, and hotel and go find women yourself. Far cheaper than something uselessly expensive like that. But I guess that seperates the hard working from the lazy.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Never tried it. After a quick Internet search for something I saw on Playboy Tv, all I found was this.
    http://www.totalsatisfactionadultholiday…

I'd rather sleep with some dancers I know. Of course if you're rich and wanted to party with friends, you could have an orgy.
  • trixxi
    11 years ago
    I have been to a few of the resorts and spas in California and there are some really fun clothing optional ones (Harbin Hot Springs and Stewart Mineral Springs ... to name a few). A lot of open minded good looking people usually ... I would LOVE to go to the hot springs in Colorado and New Mexico (Ojo Caliente ...) with all expenses provided and a good hard man with a sexy tongue and strong hands ... mmm thats my dream vacation ...
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Sounds like it could be fun!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion