tuscl

SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS...

rattdog
New York
are blowing the super bowl itself. that seattle defense is the real deal-holy shit they're real good.

5 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    You noticed?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Denver hit a brick wall. boom.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Denver shit the bed on this one
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I liked the Seinfeld commercial! That was funny!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    First let me say I really do not care who won or lost I was hoping for a decent game. I thought the commercials were not up to the usual standards and there was a decided lack of variety (lots of Fox Network show promotions filler) I think the Stupor Bowl has peaked and priced itself out of the market. The NFL has gotten so greedy they have forgotten to dance with the one who got them here ...the fans!! A regular season game with cheap seats costing $50 each and the Colts have some of the cheapest seats in the League with travel, parking and food you are looking at a $150 easy. With Super Bowl tickets starting at $1200 per ticket plus extras (transportation, parking, hotel, food) the average fans can't afford to go. Seldom is the game even interesting and the half time crap is unwatchable (I don't need to see is Ms. Jackson's plastic nipple or the WHO make OLD fools of themselves). When I have gone to super bowl parties I usually leave at half time since I always have to work the next day and the game is over by half time. The game has turned into a Red Carpet event and unless you are ultra rich or a celebrity you can't afford to go. Maybe they need to play the real Championship game the week before without the BS and show it on the jumbo-tron during the media event like the lip syncing act at halftime. The extended breaks in the game for commercials, the extra long half time, showing douchebags (I mean celebrity nonfans who do not care about the game but take the seats of real fans) in the stands and the 7 hours of pregame analysis. This year I almost made it to half time before I changed the channel to something else. To me the season ended two weeks ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion