Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Christal is back

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I'm sitting in Follies this afternoon and this good looking tall Blond walks up and says "Hi. remember me". She is a blond now but I certainly recognized her. I got a couple of dances from her. Eat your heart out looneylarry & Clubber. LOL. I asked her if I should tell everyone that she was back and she said yes. For those of you that don't remember her.

She did not like working at the Cheetah. No enough contact allowed in the dances.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Jesus, Joseph, Elvis, and Mary! I love this chick's writing

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Cool!

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

geeze... like 2 yrs since her last comments on here

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I always liked Christal. I hope she begins posting regularly.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Best I did was talk with her last time I was up your way. She begged off a meet at the club because of sickness. You could hear it in her voice. I wasn't at Follies when I talked with her, but can't remember which club she was working at that time.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber she was working at the Mardi Gras at the time, which is a low mileage club.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

That's it. Just could remember the name. Interestingly, on my phone I now see I had her as Christal-Mardi Gras. Just didn't check before the previous post.

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

Still never seen her there

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

Oy [face palm], I have to keep thinking about how far it is from the Midwest to Atlanta, and how short of cover stories I am. I have no choice but to live vicariously through my TUSCL brethren.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

ll,

Agreed!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement