tuscl

Christal is back

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
So I'm sitting in Follies this afternoon and this good looking tall Blond walks up and says "Hi. remember me". She is a blond now but I certainly recognized her. I got a couple of dances from her. Eat your heart out looneylarry & Clubber. LOL. I asked her if I should tell everyone that she was back and she said yes. For those of you that don't remember her.

https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=262233

She did not like working at the Cheetah. No enough contact allowed in the dances.

10 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Jesus, Joseph, Elvis, and Mary! I love this chick's writing
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Cool!
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    geeze... like 2 yrs since her last comments on here
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I always liked Christal. I hope she begins posting regularly.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

Best I did was talk with her last time I was up your way. She begged off a meet at the club because of sickness. You could hear it in her voice. I wasn't at Follies when I talked with her, but can't remember which club she was working at that time.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber she was working at the Mardi Gras at the time, which is a low mileage club.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

That's it. Just could remember the name. Interestingly, on my phone I now see I had her as Christal-Mardi Gras. Just didn't check before the previous post.
  • rentz2
    11 years ago
    Still never seen her there

• looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Oy [face palm], I have to keep thinking about how far it is from the Midwest to Atlanta, and how short of cover stories I am. I have no choice but to live vicariously through my TUSCL brethren.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    ll,

Agreed!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion