tuscl

Strippers and Buttonflys?

Friday, January 31, 2014 1:57 PM
How do strippers feel about dudes in buttonfly jeans? Do they love it, or leave it (hate it)???

15 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    You you should ask the strippers how they like guys in burlap slacks.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Most strippers dislike blue jeans of any sort. The material is too rough on their butts.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What about corduroy? Nobody ever mentions corduroy. That's a blind persons favorite color.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – blue jeans are not the best attire for serious SCing – only rooks were jeans man!
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    They give me like rug burn. Ahhhh. It's awful. Corduroys are a little better. Sweatpants are the best.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Windbreaker pants and fine slacks are the best. Jeans, not just for clubbing, are horrible since they look sloppy and are uncomfortable.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Buttons bad zippers good
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    A bunch of guys wore jeans to a strip club. I wore my usual dockers. Dancers kept asking me for dances. One thanked me for not wearing blue jeans. I could experiment and wear a big sharp pointy belt buckle. Either dancers would curse me or tell me I need to take off my belt. One in another club always asks me to take off my belt. I've had dancers take off my belt. I was impressed by one dancer who took my belt off at the stage using her mouth and teeth, no hands. I only ever had one dancer do that at the stage.
  • Essdub
    10 years ago
    I pretty much always wear soft wide corduroys, they aren't your average cords though. I've had a few girls tell me they're the best pants to dance on. I just wear them for comfort, but there's one particular girl that always has to rub up on them and practically begs me to let her give me a dance.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    My ATF has a small tat of a buttonfly on her shoulder.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    My ATF loves te county fair. Her favorite ride is The Zipper.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Dancinggal - wait, what? I thought dancers frowned on customers wearing sweat pants to the club.
  • SketchinGuy
    10 years ago
    ReadyPayerOne - You've been hanging around the pink site, haven't you?
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Not recently, but I did spend a lot of time in the past going through old threads. Reading dancer perspectives was interesting, and I think it has helped my strip club adventures. Particularly on the many ways I'm being hustled. But after a while, I felt like I wasn't really getting anything incremental from it. So I stopped.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I always wear thin sweat pants or soft-fabric shorts (my favorite, but only in warm weather). Dancers often remark on how good it feels to rub against my sweat pants rather than some clueless dude's blue jeans. My response: When I go clubbing, I dress for my comfort -- and the lady's!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion