tuscl

Toronto 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Toronto police are investigating after two men were shot outside a Scarborough strip club and dropped off at a hospital early Thursday morning.

The shooting occurred in the parking lot of Caddy's Gentlemen's Club, at Eglinton Avenue East and Danforth Road, at about 12:25 a.m.

Police said the men suffered non-life-threatening wounds to the lower body and were driven to Scarborough Hospital by a friend.

One of the men is 47 and the other is in his 20s, police told CP24.

Police are looking for suspects.

Read more: http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/two-men-shot-o…

9 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Blame Canada.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Canada should have tougher gun control. Then shit like this wouldn't happen.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Ban all Tim Hortons.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Police said the men suffered non-life-threatening wounds to the lower body …”

I wish U.S. thugs were as nice as Canadian thugs
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    That club is pretty shit, I've never seen so many fat bottom girls, with stretch-marks, and small tits.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon Jack...who hasn't gotten whacked out on the Hortons coffee and some groovy groovy donuts and decided to pop a cap in somebody's. Tim Hortons don't give people non-life threatening wounds and then apologize for the inconvenience...Canadian thugs give people non-life threatening wounds and the apologize for the inconvenience.

I gots ta move to Canada my brothers...
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Rob Ford''s Breakfast of Champions

Timbits and Crack
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Scarborough, while not the nicest neighborhood, isn't that terrifying compared to rough parts of the States. They were probably wankstas who didn't really know what they were doing.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    @predragDr, I was about to say the same thing, Toronto (Scarborough), is the four largest city in North America, but has the lowest crime rate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion