tuscl

tuscl's PMs

I've discussed this topic before but I wish to do it again. Strip clubs and the strip club sub-culture bring us together here. The PM feature is just great, allowing communication between like-minded mongers about some of the more esoteric aspects of our hobby. I, and many others, also use the PM feature as a way to gain or share knowledge about non-SC activities with fellow tusclers.

I had a recent correspondence about old man health problems that was very informative for me. Another tuscler and I exchange PMs about a non-SC hobby. I have received many PMs asking for oil patch info. I have stock market conversation with three different tusclers.

Kudos to Founder for including this feature in his website.

12 comments

• Dancinggal
    11 years ago
    Couldn't agree more. I've had some great conversations with SC goers here.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    well, someone has to say it,,,,

Then there are some members that enjoy scolding you like a 3-year old.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    And then that same pathetic loser does not understand why people are constantly exposing the messages he sends to others. Of course he's always quick to complain when his full real name is revealed, which happens on occasion.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It's the only social media that I use.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Why is it that I only get PM's in the AM(Jerry Seinfeld voice)?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree, I enjoy PMing with other TUSCLers.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    For the most part, all of my PMing is club related. Also, very few have the privilege of "conversing" with me via PM.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Well played, slick. You just know Kramer would have been a big SC monger. George more like the ldking. And I had my eye on this hot little spinner that promised to go to VIP, but she went instead with. . . Newman!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    PM's here are invaluable for sharing delicate intel with others. Thanks, founder
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like the feature too so I was glad when he added it. User suggestions can make a site better.

Too bad there isn't a message feature for a given club. The club discussions I think were seldom used on most clubs because you had to click on it to see if there was anything new rather than say seeing the date of the last message posted. I missed a bunch of posts because I never knew when something new was posted. Out of sight, out of mind.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    It's a nice feature. It's a great opportunity to connect with dancers and fellow PL's in my area. Not as good as zbone for that, but still very good.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If you had club discussions by geographic area such as western, middle, and eastern south Carolina and did something similar for other sections of states, I think that would be an improvement. People could ask questions about clubs in an area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion