tuscl

Drunk man mistook female police officer for stripper

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

A drunk man ended up in court after a 'doing a Del Boy' and mistaking a female police officer for a stripper, a court heard.

Paul Harbord, 27, was in a pub with his friends after an all day drinking session when the police officer walked in to investigate their 'rowdy' behaviour.

One of his friends had told him to expect 'entertainment' - and Harbord thought the WPC was a stripogram dressed in a police outfit.

Harbord shouted: "Look, here is one of the strippers and began to dance in front of her and whipped her with a bar towel", a court was told.

He soon realised his mistake when the officer arrested him, but he still refused to believe she was not a stripper until they arrived at a police station.

13 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    Damn, need a picture of that cop!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I would pay to see that!
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    deogol, there was a dancer that worked in my favorite club, Molly, who actually had a criminology degree and had worked as a police officer. She was SMOKING hot, easily one of the best looking women I have ever seen.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^did you ever call 911 and request a lap dance?
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    I tried crazyjoe! I went in one night with the specific objective of getting a lap dance from her. She had parked herself by the door, and I thought, "Hmmm. Wonder what's up with this?". Sure enough, a few minutes later, in walks her boyfriend.. bummer.

The other times, my ATF was there, so that was that.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    what does 'doing a Del Boy' mean over there?
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    and where does that phrase originate?
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I would have paid to see that
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    At least two female Detroit Police Officers have been caught moonlighting as strippers. Allegedly, one was hired at her "request" for an arrangement that protected the club from raids if she got the rotations that would maximize her income.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    In a better world, she would have been flattered.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    OMG...Juice strikes again.

That dude has:
    1) been arrested in a prostitution sting
    2) had dudes kick him in the nads for 6 hours
    3) purchased (perhaps stole) fried chicken before jackin' it in the street
    4) towel whipped a cop and called her a stripper

I'm sure he knew she was a cop. After al...HE'S A COP!!!

JUICE! JUICE! JUICE!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sounds like Juice to me.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol zipper
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion