Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How do I change my profile name ?

Dazymaz

Florida

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Gucci_Mane
Gucci_Mane
•

You can't...your stuck forever with that crappy crappy alias

Profile picture for Dazymaz
Dazymaz
•

Fk me

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Just create dozens of multiple aliases like those psychos alutard and RickyBoyDugan do (actually the same psycho posting under different aliases).

Profile picture for Dazymaz
Dazymaz
•

Yes but I want to get rid of this name

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Just message founder And he will take care of it.

Profile picture for Gucci_Mane
Gucci_Mane
•

Or just do what BlankSpace did

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I agree with Dougster

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

PM founder

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

That's how I did it. I signed up with my email "name" and wanted to use the more anonymous one I have now.

Profile picture for Gucci_Mane
Gucci_Mane
•

Blank space is no more twice....follow dis path to the nothin

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

What's wrong with your name?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

^^^ You keep calling it out in your sleep.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ lol

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Once you change your name, let me know what you did.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@tumblingdice: Why are you sleeping with Alucard? Or are you just creeping through his house at night?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement