tuscl

Shadow !

Shadow I'm tired of this I'm the champion talk on tuscl ! I'm tired of this I'm the best on tuscl....I'm tired of all that pussy you.get at follies....I'm tired of all the fame you have for being the champ....I tell you what boy on November 2024 1t clash of the champions in the city of Atlanta I'm going to kick your has all over follies....I'm going to Fuck your girls....and I'm going to take that belt back to asheville north Carolina were it belongs brother....I'm the peoples champ....I'm the one they love and adore....I'm the one that writes the best reviews...I'm the one that makes tuscl wait it is brother.....juicemana is going to run wild on you brother.....I'm going to wine and dine you and I'm going to 69 you brother.....I'm going to come off that top rope on the vip.room and I'm going to put a real hurting on your girls ...........juice is the best their was ....juice is the best their is and juice is the best their ever will be and this is how its going down cause the.juicebox says so......wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments

• Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Hope you know shadow...I've always looked up to you...love you mane...your the true king of tuscl
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Love you shadow
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Super_mane sounds just like Ali!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Juice is saying he's taking over after shadow retires? There might be a few who will disagree.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The North won the Civil War...not by accident
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Lol....thanks I think mo'heads
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    You already did this in another alias. It failed bro. Try a new approach because this one's old and out of style....like overalls.
  • BBBJBecky
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Where is a superhero when you need one?

I thought I heard thunder but it's the wind, or was that juice flying by my house on his way to a strip club? hmmmm
    I hear him again. He must be busy tonight.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Yea Superman:

Like Esta said, you tried this once and failed.

Go back to eating extra crispy KFC and posting unintelligible gibberish which is way more entertaining than attacking our beloved Shadowcat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion