tuscl

im a super drunk

Thursday, January 9, 2014 7:53 PM
Just got my 3 rd DUI and I'm bragging about it just so I can piss Alufart the fuck off !

12 comments

• Alucard
    10 years ago
    Doesn't piss me off. I hope they put you in prison and leave you there to rot. LMFAO!
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    That makes my Ass wet and my Dick hard jail bitch
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Fuck that faggot alutard!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Just remember, drink and drive, Alu might be standing over you at the hospi when you wake up telling you can not have a gun and that there is no God. The only other person I knew who bragged about DUI said he set off all the bells and whistles said he blew a .28, how high was yours? I was crazy enough to ride with him my freshmen year in college. I thought he was a safe drunk driver even though he hated his car. He would hit the accelerator, then hit his brakes, then repeat all the way to the grocery store. He never got faster than maybe 15 mph at that rate but it was stop and go. The guy who scared me with his driving said "overseas, we don't have speed limits!". Then he would drive like a maniac. Said he caused 8 wrecks. Flipped hs car up on two wheels with me in it one time. Broke his side mirror driving too close to another car. Yep, a maniac.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    After my freshmen year when I was allowed to have a car, I drove very safe in comparison. I did occassionally catch a ride with the maniac. He was trying to scare me. Succeeded a couple of times. He never went faster than 90 though on the busy interstate, that I knew of. Someone said my hands were shaking one time after I got back from a trip with him. He had his brothers car so I guess he wasn't too worried about it. He drove a lot better when a girl was riding with us. We were on a team together. I got teamed up with hot girls and maniacs that could blend in with 911 maniacs.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've been known to do 167 in a 50 zone...
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    LOL...alucart is pissed now boy
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    What kind of impotent little pussy would brag about having a criminal record?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    How in Krypton can Super_Mane even get drunk? Captain America doesn't get drunk and he can't fly.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol...watch superman in the 80's bitch got supa stupid drunk playboy
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just don't go riding horses, ok?
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    Super_mane you are now well on your way to being a strippers boyfriend
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion