tuscl

New York Times: Houston and Its Strip Clubs Call a Truce

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The New York Times covers strip club news:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/03/us/hou…

7 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    "but most of the people here, they come here to talk,” said Jolie, a dancer"

Yeah. Right!

Without the private dance rooms, I think that Houston's glory days are over.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    A million bucks? That will buy ten policemen with no overtime. Hopefully they work shifts, lol!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What if all the dancers tits fell off?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    why is an inane topic (in the eyes of many civilians anyway) that's in houston covered in NYT?
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Esta, that's easy. The NYT has to fill pages with stories and picking on Houston means they can avoid publishing stories about Obamacare failures or what will happen under your new mayor. Remember your "leading" city paper has been 'left of Lenin' since the late '60s. Now they get what they have been pushing for and they are afraid (and should be)!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Treasures in Houston seemed to be ground zero w.r.t. the city vs SCs war.

Per the last two reviews of Treasures:

“…Chat with a lovely lady for few minutes, no push, no rush and then we went to the VIP room for some fun. such the tits and touch all the spots you can imagine, and then offered a BBBJ ….”

“… Finally a girl asked me for a dance, and told me she can give me a hj, bj,or even fs …” … “…She asked directly: "Do you want to fuck me?"...I don't remember her name. After bargain, I got a okay hj from her for .6. In general a nice experience. And I was a little surprise there are some service going on in the club like hj, bj, even fs …”

Looks like Treasures may be back to its old ways. Wonder if the city will look the other way now or if there is going to be more drama.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It hasn't really settled anything.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion