tuscl

PL's in NYC

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Good luck with your new mayor.Your SC days are over.

15 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    well fuck you old man......*sob* OH GOD YOUR RIGHT! WOE IS ME *sobsobsob*
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Esty,you're gonna have to learn how to share the wealth.So if you have two lap dances you must give one to those less fortunate than you.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Just head to NJ for fun, lol!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Perhaps you should run for Mayor next time Estafador. It's a good job.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Shouldn't anyone be better than that food-fascist Bloomberg?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fuck bloominidiotberg
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    He's not Mayor any longer motorhead.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    All dances will now be hands-off air dances to avoid any stop and frisk issues.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Moto, I feel this is going to be from the frying pan into the fire.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Bloomberg's food issues don't concern me. I am not the least bit fat nor do I overindulge in bad fatty food (only indulge in good fat...the one that's easily burned with LOTS of protiens and carbs).
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I can't say whether it's due to the new mayor but perhaps Tumblingdice was onto something. Had to get away from a bad experience and went to the closest club I could...the girls were super adament about no touching. Not even on the posterior. Gonna see the effects of this in places like queens and the Bronx. Wish me luck boys
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Good luck
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Could it get worse than the 20 years of Giulioomberg... yes, it could. But we've got no way of knowing and that's what's worrysome.

Within the city limits the clubs have been mostly keeping their heads down (no, not in that sense, ya dopes) since the original Scores crashed and burned... and remember most of THAT phenomenon happened within the reign of those two headmasters. If those two did not move to give the coup de grace to clubs in the city at that point, some would say, why would the new guy, at best we'll keep the statu quo of the last 5 years of every now and then cooling things off until the heat gets pointed elsewhere.

BUT, yes there would be a real concern that Mr. I's So SooperdooperEnlightened Socially Responsible may decide OMG, exploitation!trafficking!antifeminist!RussianMob!badrolemodelling! and throw the clubs to the shewolves. Remember, this particular line of business is scorned from the right AND the left. Or at the very least they may worry he would impose full-time-employee status, unionized clubs and a really steep Pole Tax to be used to finance a path to green cards for the "Hi, name Tatyana; vant dance, Da?" girls.

Plus, even if the Rep had won, what with the streep drop in real crimes the LE authorities may have been due for looking around in the new year for ways to justify their own existence anyway. So THAT, in the guise of "quality of life enforcement" would have been a tempting course for EITHER new administration, as well.

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ What or who do you want then?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion