tuscl

Toy curiosity

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Sunday, December 29, 2013 4:23 PM
So, a new dancer of my acquaintance has a rather large, as such thing go, tongue stud. After using it to awesome effect, coaxing the second nut of the day out of me within about an hour of the first, we got to talking about whether I was the hardware or her skill that was ultimately responsible for the outcum. She claimed both, saying she had learned how to use the stud effectively. She also says that sometimes she gets lazy and uses the vibrating one she has. All she has to do is move up and down, and, according to her, she can make *any* guy cum in a matter of moments. She promised that next time we met, she'd use that one on me and see how many she could slurp out of me. So, I have to wonder, do you think such a thing is plug-in, or battery powered?

7 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    I've been with a few girls with tongue studs and it never really made a difference until one I met this summer. She really new how to use it. I can't imagine a viberating one with this girl.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Well I asked her about the viberating tongue stud and she said you buy it we'll try it. [view link] $19.99 and its on the way.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Too subtle?
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Very cool! I've never had extras from a chick with a tongue ring, sounds like fun!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've had the bj with the tongue stud but never the vibrating number. I've had ice, Altoid, and hot water in her mouth. All very delectable.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    That whooshing sound you hear is the joke passing completely over your heads. Remind me not to be so obscure about it next time. Sheesh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion