tuscl

Damn, I Wish I Was At The Club Right Now

Good morning, muthafuckas. I'd like to say that I'm coming home from an amazing time at the strip club. No sirree Bob.

Don't get me wrong, I've had a great night. Only problem is, my three wingmen have had their wings clipped. We had plans of debauchery after the UFC fights but it seems to be that your little brother Slick has been abondoned by his brethren. No 80's theme club as planned. No strip club as plan B.

Would I be a dick if I left two of these passed out drunks, asleep in my home while I get a cab ride to the sc? One dude is family;other dude is friend of 15+ years.

10 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Fuck YES you'd be a dick! You cant go to the SC until AFTER you write swear words on their foreheads with a marker! Don't you know SHIT!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I can think of lots of nasty things to do to them.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    You're a good man slick. I'd cry along side you bro. But HEY, you save a little bit more cash for another day my friend. Now you can spend double of what you would next time you go to the club.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl - Ha!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If they can't hold their liquor then I say go anyway if you want to go...lol slick
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    They shouldn't have got passed out drunk then.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I think that family and a long time friend would know you well enough to understand and would care enough about you to be lad you enjoyed yourself. Lol ilbbiacnl
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I'da dropped those fools like a bad habit and rolled out to the COI pronto!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Slick...next time Sharpe their faces, take pics and post them on your profile
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Teabag 'em!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion