tuscl

Would you have lunch in a place like this

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Coming in January, a new sex shop will open. No big deal right? But wait, you can shop, you can order a coffee AND you can sit at the bar and sip on a bruiser.....WTF? This is definitely a new take on buying your sex toys. Seems no longer is your local sex shop some small seedy area under a dark sign. Now it has bright vibrant colors with the appeal of clothes shopping at the mall atmosphere. Would you actually come here folks? Just stay on the safe side and DON'T have cream with your coffee.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/upto…

4 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't see any reason to drink coffee in a sex shop. I do, however, eat in strip clubs.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    I'm willing to be open-minded and say that the concept could work if done right, but I don't feel like they cracked the code here. Tacky awning/sign and awful lighting.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Very true. I never been one to bother going to these "sex shops" as I came to be learn'd in an age where internet is dominant. Probably only reason I'd ever go in is if I had a girlfriend or "favorite" who was willing to try new outfits and I'm paying. Perhaps I'll find a girl and take her just for the experience when it opens.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Cool!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion