tuscl

J-Law and her amazing BUTT PLUGS!!!

zipman68
the speed force!
How many of you guys have seen the Jennifer Lawrence interview where she talked 'bout the maid finding her butt plugs?

http://www.sex.com/news/blog/jennifer-la…

So, fucking J-Law while she uses a groovy vibrating butt plug...hot of HAWT?

Buttfucking J-Law while she insets a big dildo in her vagina...HAWT or MOTHAFUCKIN' HAWT?!!!

6 comments

• SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Groovie brotha
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    Good one. We used to have dancer at Follies that danced with chrome butt plug. That was hot! She no longer works there and none of the dancers do that now. Talked to her and she said it was NORMAL where she used to work (think in Cleveland). Do your dancers dance with butt plugs???
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I was in Baby Dolls a nude private club north of Dayton the first time I saw that. She was on stage and I thought WTF when she took off her bottoms and grabbed her ankles. She had a booty that hid it completely when she stood up. The darn thing had about a 1 1/2" rhinestone set one the handle. She would bend over and move her ass back and forth in the spot light so it sparkled. To bad this lappers at this place were no touch. I went with a buddy who was a member but have never been back.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    No my butt will not work to plug that ass
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    And now I'm feelin' better 'Cause I found out for sure
    She took me to her doctor And he told me of a cure

He said that any love is good love So I took what I could get Yes, I took what I could get

And then she looked at me with them big brown eyes
    And said, You ain't seen nothin' yet B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet

Here's something, here's something your never gonna forget baby, you know, you know, you know you just ain't seen nothin' yet.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Of course, we've previously seen questionable butt plug use in FloriDUH...

2 rear ends at the same time.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

Excuse me if I'd rather imagine Jennifer Lawrence using her butt plus than think 'bout the dude in those pictures with a butt plug.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion