tuscl

Club VIP memberships

Some clubs offer VIP membership. I understand the price and benefits would vary by the club. What is the cost of such membership in clubs you know and what are typical benefits ( like reduced entry free and drinks reserved seating etc)?

11 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Another nickle and dime scam to milk the customers for money. How will this improve the quality of service or the club experience?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    VIP memberships are wastes of money but what isn't a waste of money in a strip club.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Not sure if the prices are still the same but the Platinum Plus chain cards used to cost $250 for a year or $500 for a lifetime membership. I've had my lifetime membership for about 12 years and used it in 5 of their clubs. So it would have been worth the $500 just for the free admission but I got the card free in the first place.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The only VIP card I got was free. I spent a lot of money at a newly opened club so the manager gave me a one year VIP card. So I got free admission for a year. Good deal but I wouldn't have paid for it.
  • aventador750
    11 years ago
    Thanks guys

@ Gator- lol it's true.

@ shadow & motor - agree a free pass would be totally worth :)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Like motorhead I got a free "gold" VIP card to a club that I no longer enjoy or go to. And you know a club's gotta really suck when you don't take advantage of all of the freebie perks that a VIP gives you.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    The Dallas Texas Lodge is $500/year or $5,000/lifetime

One perk is showing it to the dancers so they know you are not an undercover
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I got a card at one club. Paid for itself quickly in terms of cover charges because I visit fairly often. I do not care too much for the vip seating. The vip seating is far away from most of the busy stages until the club is packed.

I thought about getting a lifetime membership card at another club but I figure it would take a whole year just to break even on cover charges. A lot can change in a year. If I thought I could sell the card for half price, it would probably be worth it if I ended up moving for whatever reason. Clubs can go downhill overnight as well. Ie lame lap dances, etc.etc. new laws,etc., new management killing all the fun. Taking a whole year just to break even is a long long time as far as a strip club is concerned.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    If you go once a month at $10 admission, and the card is $100, you save. But I like variety too much, so I don't go to the same place that often. Plus, too much risk of the card ending up in the wrong hands (falls out of the wallet while out with the girlfriend, nosy parents rifle through wallet, etc.). Not worth it.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I paid $30 or $35 for an annual VIP membership card to the Deja Vu chain. The card saved 5-7 dollars in admission fees for each visit depending on the day and time of visit.

On the positive side, if you are a frequent visitor it will save you money in the long run.

On the negative side, as Anonymous Jim said, be careful with your storage of the card if you want to keep you strip club hobby confidential. Also on the negative side, management of the Vu chain seems intent on making the private dances pretty PG-13-- mostly air dances.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I always keep my wallet in my pocket when visiting people including relatives unless I'm buying something. I do make sure I have my card behind other cards.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion