tuscl

Portland 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
PORTLAND, Ore. – The gang enforcement unit is looking into a shooting early Friday morning outside a S.E. strip club called the Pitiful Princess, police said.

Details were sparse Friday.

Police said a 21-year-old man was in the hospital with a gunshot wound to the face, but they didn't say it was definitely connected to the shooting.

They said when they showed up at the club after the 12:55 a.m. call, there were no suspects or victims at the scene.

Later, Troutdale police said they stopped a car that might have been involved. The driver, 19-year-old Torrance Alexander Hunter, was arrested on a parole violation. Police were still investigating whether he was involved.

If you have any information, call Det. Mitch Hergert at (503) 823-2081

9 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Article says it was a 21 year old, so we know it wasn't ranukam. Whew, what a relief.

You ever been here, ranukam?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^No, I've never been there, it's a pretty shitty joint from what I hear.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Outlaw the National Rifle Association.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Maybe I should introduce my fleet to the UN. This planet is doomed if all of you don't start living up to be better warriors.

Might have to give the background that all you humans were dropped off here to breed as warriors thousands of years ago and now we have to decide whether or not to give you guys more time or put you out of your peace loving ways.

Building hundreds of nuclear facilities on earthquake fault lines will not stop the fleet from taking action. That plan would have only worked if we planned to take over. No alien race in their right mind would take over a planet set to blow up so easily and become super radiated.

Commander Krill

Don't worry guys, I convinced the commander we are simply preparing and building up for another super massive war. I believe Armageddon is scheduled around 2055. Exoected casualties: over 5 billion

Party like it's the end of the world. You only have 42 years left. lol
    I do not think my post is any crazier than talking about repealing parts of the bill of rights.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    the Pitiful Princess that place must be rife with strippers with low self esteem
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mr. T would have a field day at this dive.
  • Jfree90
    11 years ago
    This place is a few blocks away from where I went to high school. (Only in Portland). Place isn't that great of a club either. One or two girls work there with GIANT real tits, but other than that, nobody should ever go there.
  • trixxi
    11 years ago
    The only thing bad about Pitiful Princess is the name itself ... even the shooting is an exaggeration. Those guys were chasing each other and of course they ended the chase at the parking lot of PP (neither was a customer or had anything to do with the club). Pitiful Princess has some great dancers, some good dancers and some bad ones ... just like most other Portland clubs.
  • steve229
    11 years ago

"These young girls wont let me
    Poor poor pitiful me"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion