tuscl

"My mouth is a magnet for your cock".

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
That was said to me yesterday in an attempt to get me into VIP. What other colorful ways has a stripper offered to perform felatio on you? BTW I got a better offer. Her pussy was a magnet.

8 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Not from a stripper, but "do you want head till you're dead?" won me over.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I stopped at a stripper's apartment where she and her mother live. As I was leaving she asked if we could get together the next day and said I want you to eat me till I cum and want you to fuck me like there's no tomorrow. Her mother overheard and just smiled at me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I can't compete with some of your tales but here's what one stripper told me-"One of the girls showed me a new technique and I want to try it out on you first."

The technique was very technical.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I wish I could take credit for this, but someone else on TUSCL reported a great come-on line by a dancer (not necessarily for fellatio): "There's a party in my panties, and you're invited!"
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    "There's a party in my panties, and you're invited!"

"Dunno -- You know what they say: Three [or more!] is a crowd."
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    "You can do anything you want" is my entry.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Best line ever: Just think of how happy you will be about your decision when you cum in my mouth and I swallow it all. She was right.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    The best line I can think of happened at 2001 in Tampa about 15 years ago. A dancer sat down beside me leaned over and whispered to me, "If I can get you hard before the end of this song without touching your cock will you get a dance from me." She spent the next three minutes licking my ears rubbing her hands along my legs and telling me what she would do in the VIP, and ended with "You like my tongue on your ear? why don't we go in the back and you can find out how much better my mouth feels on your cock."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion