tuscl

An Awkward Moment LOL

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From today's reviews:

“…Two very nice black girls, both 8-9. Spent an hour with one in Champagne room doing DATY and FIV. Absolutely erotic. We built a fort in the corner, and nobody could see us. The manager came around just to see if there was anyone there; he saw me on my knees and didn't say a thing …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=20…

Have you ever been unexpectedly caught in a “compromising” position in the SC as this fella was?

6 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    No.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Alucard – don’t be so long winded – a shorter answer would have sufficed
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Well you can't see me shaking my head no. LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Never at the club but as a 21 and under lad, I was involved in many compromising positions. Had to hide in closets, jump out a window, and talk to cops at the park.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    A few years ago at the Clubhouse in Dallas I was upstairs (An interior "balcony" used by the club as VIP) in a dark corner with a very young, very cooperative spinner. She was straddling me and bouncing excitedly on my rubber encased equipment when the manager walked up and asked her to stop by and see him! I was a deflating experience!

The good news was the dancer took it in stride (literally, she did NOT even slow down) and after the manager walked off I regained my prior interest. Turns out the manager just wanted to check schedules with her and he totally ignored out activity! (at least that is what she told me later.)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    In VIP one time as my chosen companion had just started going down on me, the barmaid walked in with her VIP drink. My girl didn't even slow down, just motioned to the table. The barmaid looked a little startled, but didn't say anything. As this was only the second or third time in this club, it kinda freaked me out.

Another time, the same girl was riding me, and the same barmaid walked in for the same reason. This time, though, she commented that "You two sure don't waste any time, do you? I'll try to be faster, if you'll just wait a couple of minutes next time."

The next time, she made the drink *before* we went back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion