tuscl

Run away... run away

deogol
Michigan
So in a recent discussion, Alucard posts:

"Why didn't you just leave and find a place better suited to your situation? Or were you being STUBBORN and trying to prove a point?"

Anyone ever notice that Alucard's answer to every problem is to run away?

27 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I suggested he try another club because of the issue he seemed to be having.

Your example here is specious and is ONLY intended to attack/mock me.

WHY stay in a club if you are having a problem & not enjoying the experience.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ the faggot alutard babbling non-sense once again
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    Alucard...

I kind of noticed that as well. You targeted the customer instead of the dancer's behavior with your reply. I also understand what you are saying because he said, "no dancers fit his profile". But you also didn't read that he was there with a couple of friends and the reason why they were there was because of a "friends" special event. So leaving wasn't an option.

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Leaving can be an option.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It is spelled nonsense according to www.merriam-webster.com Dougster, NOT "non-sense" I used to PM these corrections to you, but it seemed to upset you & your World so much.

If your going to insult me Asshole, GET it right. LOL at you!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    What the fuck are you talking about? All
    you ever PM'ed me was psycho rants about your love for Stiletto. No wonder you scared her off this board.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "What the fuck are you talking about? All
    you ever PM'ed me was psycho rants about your love for Stiletto. No wonder you scared her off this board."

That is a 200% LIE Dougster. And we both KNOW it. Of course, you can't appear to be anything less than the image you try desperately to portray here at TUSCL. More members who are NOT your minions or scared to death of you should read all your posts under your former Forum name of davids. It is VERY, very informative about you.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @alucard “If your going to insult me Asshole, GET it right. LOL at you!””

it should be: “if YOU”RE going to…”

dumbass
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ what a moron. I saved those PMs because of how psycho they were and you were so scared shitless when I said I would reveal them publicly if you didn't stop PM'ing me that you stopped unlike what you did with anyone else. What's in them that you were so afraid of? Your psycho'ness that's what!

So let me know guess. Your love for Stiletto was misplaced and you haven't been in contact since she left? Some "close friendship", huh, loser?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Talking to alutard in last post, obviously, not the good doctor Phil.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Dougster: Publishing a couple of his is what worked for me. I don't make threats, so I figured I'd just pull an "Ender"* and end it.

An "Ender's Game" reference, at least in the book. Don't know if it's in the movie.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucrust! You do know you are this boards toilet paper,right.By the way , what did Boy Blunder do to make Shadow tell him to "Eat his shit"?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I thought "Crime Story" was a very unappeciated show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is5ofSHZW…
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Lie all you want Dougster. It fits you like a glove.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You are right. My error Dr.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    @Dice, Aludowner was preaching you SHOULD NOT post...blah blah blah, and Shawdow let him have it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You're the liar, alutard. Project much?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alupecker, the Alan Colmes of TUSCL.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Notice he didn't answer the question of if Stiletto kept on touch with him? It totally burns him that I met in person many times, and he did not. Heck Stiletto and I even got along well in person which compounds the burn for him. The real reason he'll always have it in for me.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Aludowner also pm'd me calling me an asshole for propping Doug! Does he pore over every fucking thing on this site?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    "Leaving can be an option."

So leave then alturd

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Heck Stiletto and I even got along well in person which compounds the burn for him. The real reason he'll always have it in for me."

That's not what she said. Always the lies Dougster.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I ain't gonna jump on the Alucard Hate Train but I will say this. I've always been cordial and respectful to him. I've asked his advice and kept his privacy intact. Yet I'm on ignore. Oh well. His loss, not mine. If some people cannot appreciate my sense of humor or writing style, that's a shame.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Slickspic is a good dude, Alucard is a spineless weasel. As I see it it's better to be on his ignore list. Plus he will still read all your posts anyway.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sorry, alutard, but it's all there in black and white. What she said was she wasn't sure if she had met me or not. I, OTOH, am sure, and that's what will always burn you.

More importantly though - still no answer about why this "close friend" of yours broke contact with you after leaving TUSCL. Here, let me help you out on this one, since it might be a little hard for aspies such as yourself to figure out on their own. The reason she isn't in contact with you anymore despite your supposed close friends is because you are a complete fuckin' psycho. Burn, alutard, burn!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @alutard: No answer, huh, moron? Figures.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    In Alucringe's mind they will always be together.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion