tuscl

Delilahs den tomsriver nj

Im going to get vip with diamond on friday i was wandering if its woth it??i heard she was good but idk

14 comments

• Migs
    11 years ago
    That seems like a bit much??
  • Migs
    11 years ago
    Guess your right
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    No
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Always roll with the TxFag.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Migs, they're playing with you. It's all in good fun, but it's unlikely that you'll get a response from anyone who really knows Diamond. You should just pay what you think she's worth. If you're disappointed, choose another dancer next time.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ask for Bella when you get there.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    To piggyback on what Jack mentioned, TUSCL is not a good website for your question. This is an internationally read website. Although most of the membership is from the U.S. our members in Florida, New Zealand, and Timbuktu will not likely know anything about "Diamond" at the club you're speaking of.

A better resource for a club- and dancer-specific questions is:
    www.stripclublist.com
    That website is organized by country, then state, then by club. There you can post your question at a specific club, and only those people who read about that club will see it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – don’t take txtittyfag’s advice – he was messing w/ you – this is what often happens to newbies on this board especially if they have not contributed any reviews.

You should read the reviews of the club the dancer works at and see if you can get some info w.r.t. costs - or you can PM someone whom has reviewed the club (preferably more than once) and ask him for info.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Migs dude...I totally know the place you're talkin' 'bout. Bella works there!

Bella! Bella! Bella!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But it's true that you shouldn't take tittyfag's advice. Don't buy drugs my friend.

Become a pop star and they give 'em to you for free!
  • Migs
    11 years ago
    Zipman i know bella does work there,whats so good about her??
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “Bella” is a fictional dancer – Bella is kind of a running inside joke amongst us board regulars.

Consider any other advice given to you w.r.t. this particular thread as BS.

I don’t believe you even mentioned the particular club – so how is anyone going to be giving you anything other than BS.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Papi, The name of the club is in the title to the thread,

Delilah's Den, Tomsriver, NJ

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=…
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Shit – I had read the thread a day or 2 prior and had forgot about the title by the time I last posted on it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion