Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

More LOL's from the Internet

staxwell

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm in tears lmao!

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

That's fucking hilarious.

The sad thing is how many cunts like that there are on flights.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny; )

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

This man is a hero. I think I gotta get back on Twitter and follow this genius. Great post Stax.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I'm live tweeting taking a shit

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Gator-Would that be Twitter on the Shitter?

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

Hilarious. Elan is creative.

A lesson in handling pushy, obnoxious strippers?

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Seems like dude is looking for better return on investment.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It was a hoax.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

A good one at that,SC.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement