tuscl

Stock Market Reality

deogol
Michigan
I cam across this comment in this story: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-stores-ugly-m…

"The battle for the consumer dollar is particularly intense in a year when taxes have risen, real unemployment remains around 12%, 40% of the population are on foodstamps, never mind unemployment, we have the highest number of people on welfare ever, consumer confidence is at low, confidence in the integrity of the administration is at an all time low, people have little confidence the President is telling the truth and now, to top it all off, as many as 80 million citizens are losing their health insurance with many receiving huge hikes in premiums thanks to the President's Obamacare. As if that weren't enough, the President and his big business cronies are doing their best to depress American wages by importing as many as 20 million illegal aliens to work low wage jobs."

So for those who don't think there is a bubble coming to burst... I have some stock to sell ya!

2 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Obama's ratings continue to surpass Congress and the Supreme Court. That's where the dysfunction lies.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think there is more bull left in this market than comes out of RickyBoy's mouth on an average day on TUSCL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion