tuscl

Why is it that you always get approached by the SAME dancers?

Saturday, November 16, 2013 7:36 AM
Went to my favorite Club yesterday afternoon. I usually stick with my ATFs but there were three or four additional girls soliciting dances from me. These were the exact same girls who asked for dances on my last couple of visits. Now there's usually 15 to 20 girls on day shift, and they stay pretty consistent, but it's always the same cohort of dancers approaching me. Has this happened to anyone else? Are they subconsciously attracted to certain "types" or do they discreetly assign customers to themselves? I usually have no qualms about APPROACHING dancers myself, but I just thought it was interesting.

18 comments

• londonguy
    11 years ago
    Why haven't you reviewed your club yet?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yes. It's because they know I have a big dick. :) Actually I think that they look for familiar faces. Especially ones that have bought dances from them in the past.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    What shadow said. The dancers not approaching you may assume that you want to stick with the same cohort.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Yeah, it could even be that some dancers have told other dancers to stay away from their customers. Not to say that's always the case, but some dancers try to be greedy and assume "their" customer doesn't want to go to any other dancers. At the same time, you have to make sure you don't appear like a RIL with any dancer, and other dancers will take note that you're available.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Either you bought a dance from the before, they thought you indicated some interest, or, occasionally, you bump into OCD/psychos who won't take no for answer and will keeping bugging you forever think you'll finally "relent".
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    What shadow, jester & dougster said.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    I know this topic comes up frequently but it's just one of those things that I think about. For me switching clubs is NOT an option--just have to ride it out until the talent turns over.
  • Michellemarie
    11 years ago
    They may be girls who approach everyone. Different dancers have different sales tactics and some make a point to talk to every customer. I try to steer clear of customers who have specific favorites, unless they approach me first. It just seems more polite.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Just smile and say "no thanks" you dude. If you think that's a huge burden, you're just anti-social. Stay home alone as much as possible, and just fap when you're horny. If you're frustrated by the hot dancers who never come near you, we all been there. But don't take it out on the dancers who are just doing what they should.
  • kingknight
    11 years ago
    My problem seems to be the same group of girls that come up and introduce themselves every 15 minutes. Talk about a lack of short term memory. They dont really give me time to settle in, and it always seems to be the case where they are pussy-blocking me from getting to the hot girls. I use different techniques in this situation, which I think are never rude.... give 1 word answers, dont engage in further banter, or excuse myself to the restroom. Particularly with the Cali clubs where waitresses push you to buy dancer drinks, I would always say no drink for the dancer if I did not ask her to sit. They tend to get the message then.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Dancers profile their potential customers. These girls have selected you as meeting their standards. Enjoy the advantage you have over the the other PL's in the club.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    homoantonio: "These girls have selected you as meeting their standards." i.e. standards = they think you're willing to pay them money
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've noticed this every time I go to one of my regular clubs. I think they fall into one of 3 categories: 1. Girls who ask everybody 2. Girls who have below average looks for the club (I'm thinking of the one fat girl there, but there are others like this there) 3. Girls who think they are your type
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I haven't noticed the same girls always asking me unless they are one of my favorites or I just tipped them. My complaint is if they are hot, I prefer they sit on my lap and stay for a while instead of sitting down and asking for a dance right away. One dancer tried to scare the hiccups out of me. I wouldn't mind if every dancer did her scare tactics. Her method of attempting to scare me involved sitting her rear on top of me, rubbing back and forth, then doing a back flip and putting her bikini up close to my nose. It didn't work. Felt good though. :) Then she asked if I wanted a dance.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember she mentioned other dancers might be better at scaring me. If the method was similar to hers, I might want to get the hiccups again, lol.
  • luvthepus
    11 years ago
    At the club I regularly go everyone knows who I am there to see so most of the girls will say hi ask how I am or go tell my ATF that I am there last week 1 of the girls who is doing a little to many hard drugs came to sit with me while I was waiting for my girl to make a little money in the back she had no clue who I was. I am only there twice a week for 4 hrs at a time . Guess the drugs are hard on a memory. I had to laugh if i wasn't waiting on my favorite I probably would have went for a quick BJ from her but really was not interested
  • Digitech
    11 years ago
    It's funny how some dancers have a much better memory than others. At one club I visit semi regularly, I'm always approached by the same dancer, and she never remembers me. I'm not interested in her, but sure as the sky will be blue she will walk over and sit down next to me, introduce herself and ask my name. This even happens if I visit for 4 weeks in a row. In contrast, I can remember a time where I stopped in at a club and met a very attractive dancer (she became my favorite later on.) In the course of our conversation, I mentioned to her a hobby. I didn't visit again for about three months, but when I saw her she still remembered my name and even asked about the hobby - I had forgotten that I even mentioned it to her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Kinda depends on the hobby. If it's pulling a train cars with your penis, not too surprising she remembers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion