tuscl

ISO Mandy & Layla at flight club inkster michigan

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I have taken my first few trips to The Flight Club earlier this fall. I always wind up there on a Friday night usually around 11PM.

Amanda/Mandy:
On my first visit I met Amanda (aka) Mandy. Tall 5'10" blonde with straight chin length hair. She was 30 or 31, slim athletic build with matching tattoos on the sides of her hips. Natural boobs, was a non-smoker and was a little tipsy that night. Had a great time with her but haven't seen her on my last 4 trips (all on Friday nights).

Layla:
I met Layla on my second visit, but haven't seen her since either although she said she works just about every Friday and Saturday night. Layla was 21, very small petite blonde 5'0". Layla was a smoker, had a tongue piercing and was pretty shy. She also had a small heart tattoo on her hip, I wouldn't have noticed it if she didn't point it out to me. She was a little rough around the edges too but was a cool girl.

I am planning on going again this weekend (Saturday night) and would hope to see either of these girls. If they've moved on to somewhere else I would go to see them - had a great time with both!

Thanks

7 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Names!
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Names...numbers...and LISTS!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Ignore the pathetic idiot above.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Which one--Hard4Dancers or Alucard??? Hmmmm...oh wait a minute...Alucard IS Hard4Dancers!!! LOL
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Layla, you've got me on my knees....

Like a fool, I fell in love with you
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Isn't that Drac's favorite club. I hope those poor girls aren't chained up in his basement.
  • shailynn
    11 years ago
    Actually lays was on her knees that's why I want to see her again!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion