Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Washing Windows ?

BagBoyJames

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Shit boys I'm so poor I had to go to low's today and start up a window washing gig just to buy lapdances, extras and the gas to get me their. Total start up was $10 for a spounge, bucket and squeegie. I have been wondering around today asking business if I could wash their windows for $5 or $10 a pop( that's the prices of my dances) I've done 4 so fair ( $40 bucks that's enough for some head) i figure 4 more jobs today and I could get 8 dances, head, a sandwitch and gas.

My name is James and I'm Hard at Living

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

BagBoy, stand at an intersection and squeegie the windows of every car that comes by. Some people will give you a dollar and then you can tip a stripper.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lol...not a bad idea jack...thanks for that tip on tipping ....lol

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Wash ! Wash !....dif what jack said now ive got $100 in singles

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Just finished my 10th window...I'm going clubbing and i thank im going to keep washing windows

It's a hard job for James

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Yeppers

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

At least it pays better than txtittyfan's job of being unemployed.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement