tuscl

Nominations....

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Who is the Richie Incognito of TUSCL:

8 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Incognito and Martin are basically Dougster and Alucard.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    or

Incognito and Martin are basically [Alucard] and [Dougster].
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I can think of many names. And I believe any objective true member can also.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NO! I would want a talented & athletic person who wanted to protect me as a QB. NOT a meathead or asshole.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    What goes on in the typical NFL locker room happens in college, high school, and Pop Warner locker rooms. Also on playgrounds in junior high school and elementary school.

Basically, from the first time a group of people assemble till they die. The topics and level may change but nothing more. If I had a friend that didn't bust my chops, well they likely would have never become a friend.

OBTW, my mother is OFF LIMITS!!! :)
  • ime
    11 years ago
    NO! I would want a talented & athletic person who wanted to protect me as a QB. NOT a meathead or asshole

I think every QB was but if you want a good offensive lineman who can play in the NFL chances are slim your gonna find it. There is a serious drought on good lineman.

In fact you want your guards to be a bit of an asshole, nice lineman get their QB'S hurt.

• ime
    11 years ago
    *should be I think every QB would not was
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Sounds like Alutard wants a man to protect him and sweep him off his feet. I knew he was on the wrong website
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion