tuscl

So what exactly is the point of a Hooters bikini contest?

Monday, November 11, 2013 7:53 PM
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy going to Hooters because nothing goes with a decent 7/10 burger like taking mental snapshots for the fap file, but I don't see how a Hooters bikini contest would be worth the $50 admission cost. It's one thing to go to a bikini contest at say Spring Break, with drunk college girls looking to blow off steam. On the other hand, why would anyone pay $50 to see sober girls in bikinis at their job, working for a corporation that for some reason insists on maintaining a PG-13 somewhat family friendly image?

12 comments

• Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    A few years back, I was staying at the Mirage in Las Vegas. Going on at the same time in the hotel was the Hawaiian Tropic beauty contest. Watching those girls walk around the hotel was simply jaw dropping. Having all that Grade A prime flesh gathered in one spot, even in a PG-rated event, just might be worth the price of admission. To each his own, of course. CP
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    It's not worth a $50 admission. No way. You can see the same thing at the beach for free.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Looks like the point is to make money but they wouldn't get any of mine.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "So what exactly is the point of a Hooters bikini contest?" Hell if I know. Certainly not worth $50.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    There used to be three Hooter's in Columbus but they are now all closed. Tilted Kilt and Rooster's opened up to replace them but I still miss the old Hooter's.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I pay $50 to see my Fav in a bikini all the time. Of course, the top eventually falls off. Yes, Hooters has some top-shelf talent. And the food is decent too.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd watch the Hooters bikini contest. Shot, I've seen a couple.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    On a related note, I think it's possible the Toledo Hooters has the ugliest girls in the entire chain. Not that I'm an expert.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " Toledo Hooters has the ugliest girls in the entire chain. Not that I'm an expert." Well I'll pass on commenting about that. BUT they have a great hamburger there. Quite tasty. I order it whenever I go there.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Hooters burgers are ok but both Tilted Kilt and Twin Peaks have them beat in my opinion
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    "Sounds like a bunch of pantywaists who cry at chick movies and are scared shitless to even enter a titty bar because they might run into some "thugs"." Think you might be onto something, considering that that kind of thinking is admittedly what kept me out of strip clubs for the longest time. "Having all that Grade A prime flesh gathered in one spot, even in a PG-rated event, just might be worth the price of admission. To each his own, of course." Maybe I'm just a coldblooded cost benefit analyzer, but there's certain scenarios I'd actually find more enjoyable without the presence of beautiful women, and some times I wish they'd put some clothes on. Kind of like how it might be bad form for a prison guard to eat lobster tail in full view of the prisoners.
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    "Tilted Kilt and Rooster's opened up to replace them but I still miss the old Hooter's." Having seen some pictures of Tilted Kilt hostesses, I don't think I would ever eat there. At least the white tops and orange shorts are a bit too ridiculous to really be sexy, but I'd rather not see a bunch of hot chicks in schoolgirl outfits if I'm just gonna end up running home to jerk off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion