tuscl

Most consecutive days/nights that you've visited SC's?

minnow
Any place that interests me.
6 consecutive calendar days visiting SC's is it for me, happened while on vacation. Most in hometown would be 2. Your experiences??

6 comments

• DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I went every day for a week, including Sunday, once, but I was on vacation at the time. When I've been home, the most days in a row is 4. That was back when I had a daytime job. Since I started work on the overnight shift, I've been able to go 3 days in a row once, and that was only because I had a personal day on Thursday. (I don't work Friday and Saturday night on my job.)
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I've visited strip clubs (not usually the same one) on 3 consecutive nights (my record). I've noticed the third night is usually the least exciting night and I feel a bit burned out or tired of strip clubs by then. It's extremely rare for me to go to clubs for 3 consecutive nights. Of course if I have nothing better to do (probably vacation somewhere) and there are some good clubs around, it could happen.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    That week I went 6 nights in a row, the last night, Saturday, happened to be far the best. I began to burn out by Wednesday or Thursday, then caught a second wind. The whole week-long thing was sort of on a dare. One night, the manager came by and gave me a VIP card, entitling me to free admittance, no cover. I joked to the dancer I was with that now I could come every night. And so it went.

That was back in in my formative years of SCing. Nowadays, I go on consecutive nights only when I'm on the road. Back home, I rarely go to the same club on consecutive fortnights.
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    Five - during the 2003 Christmas holidays in Oklahoma City/Tulsa.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I once went to the same club Monday thru Saturday, so 6. They were closed Sundays. I took the "regular" thing seriously.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Four or five: can't remember. Once I visited about 7 out of 10 nights.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion