Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A disturbing event

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Being alone with Juice in an elavator when the power goes out.

Any others?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Driving with juice and he gets pulled over by a hot female cop and he brings out the cucumbers

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Knowing Alucards parents...what could they have possibly done to him

Profile picture for juicebox666
juicebox666
•

Lol

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Lmao

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Waking up and remembering that you had a great time in a male SC.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Clubber walking out of Club Closet.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

td,

Now that would certainly disturb the F%#& out of me!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

When I was in high school, I use to date this petite sista. I hadn't gotten into her panties yet, just some titty action and her jerking me off. Well, one night, I had this dream that she and I were about to fuck. I was naked and ready to go. That's when she got naked and dropped a bombshell on me. She whips out this humungous cock and says, "Sistas are bigger, too."

That's when I woke up. One of the worst dreams ever. Thank god that she had a pussy and a tight one at that. First Sista I ever fucked.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

txtittyfan takes over management of your investments.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Stripperweb buys TUSCL.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Shadow-That ain't even funny.

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

No shadow it is not

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shadow...a lot of people would shit their pants

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Oh Shadow, the horror!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement