tuscl

Ever told a flat out lie to a dancer but she calls you on it?

I remember a few times I have flat out lied to a dancer and she just smiles and says "I know you're lying." I was thinking sometimes it takes someone who is good at it to immediately spot it which I believe is why they always seem to smile when they say that. Sometimes though, I have been a lousy liar because it doesn't work very well when you say something with a grin or smile or your face. Telling a dancer you don't have any money left for dances with a big grin probably only invites a funny remark back.

3 comments

• JC2003
    19 years ago
    Told flat out lies? Yes. Been called out? No, either she wasn't bothered enough to do anything about it or didn't catch it (wasn't listening or paying enough attention to notice).
  • TeenyWeeny
    19 years ago
    My standard reply is "As little as possible".
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Anyone ever invent a good line to tell the dancers when someone eventually asks the question "where do you work at, or what do you do for a living?" I thought about being funny with a nice story such as I'm a nuclear engineer but if I tell you where I work at, I'd have to kill ya!" What good lies have you come up with?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion