tuscl

Strippers boyfriends and husbands

Saturday, November 2, 2013 6:02 PM
It seams to me to be able to truely love these girls in this fashion one must turn a blind eye and just love staying in the dark How you boys feel about this topic ?

18 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    It would probably have to be a rather UNIQUE individual to do that or one who just doesn't give a shit. Like a leech or pimp,.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^tried to be a pimp and failed
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    Most of the dancers I have ever known don't have ideal SO in their lives except for a couple lesbians. Their boyfriends/husbands are typically unstable types who are more of a millstone around their necks than an asset.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Well today I asked one of my favorites if she would ever meet me OTC for FS and she said "Yes but only if my boy friend is out of town". So I guess you could say that I don't give a shit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    People in general have lots of problems in their relationships, even more so in their 20s. Since strippers and men who seriously try to love them are often looked down on and treated like trash, that's obviously going to put extra strain on their relationships. People who have emotional and/or substance abuse problems are already thought of as trash, so they have little disincentive to prevent them from becoming a stripper or loving a stripper.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    "Leech"..."unstable"...."trash" All these words described me and yes I've been dating a stripper going 3 years now
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Nice to see someone here admit to being less than "perfect".
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Who cares what other people in the club think? I never have that much. I do try to stay out of trouble though. Not including the dancers I've met called trouble. That is one dancer name I remember. I just don't remember the face to go with it. If you don't bother to tell anyone you are seeing a stripper, how is anyone supposed to even know?
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Thank you Alucard I believe honesty is the best policy
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I have dated strippers in the past. Its not easy
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    I agree bang....but it sure does have a fun side......its addictive with its high side and low side
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Joker! How does one stay in the dark?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    2 blind eyes in a cave in a bunker under a waterfall
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Gator, you crack me up.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Brings back memories [view link]