tuscl

Tallahassee, Florida

Any SC in Tallahassee, Florida? Just did a search on our tuscl site and found ZERO. Damn! Anything near there?

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    The Gulf Of Mexico
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Closest would be in Valdosta GA but not worth the drive.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    Thanks. Looked at the reviews for Valdosta GA, and they are very veeerrrryyyy sad.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    How are those FSU co eds going to cover tuition without a strip club income? Same can be said for the UF co eds, no strip clubs in the city of Gainesville (closest club to Gainesville is Micanopy).

What a schizophrenic state--- great clubs and liberal policies in Tampa, Miami, Cocoa Beach, etc. No strip clubs in its major college towns and then there is Orlando which has strip clubs but the Disney influence requires pasties and air dances.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Well, she comes from Tallahassee, she's got a hi-fi chassis
    Maybe looks a little sassy but to me she's really classy
    She's my Tallahassee Lassie, down in F.L.A.

• VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    "How are those FSU co eds going to cover tuition without a strip club income?" I was thinking same thing! Working at Hooters covers you basic efficiency apartment, but no way that cover college costs!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Tallahassee *is* the FL state capital – maybe the reason for no SCs?

Makes me wonder if this is the case for most states; i.e. the city where the state capital is will have sucky restrictive SCs? *is* the FL state capital – maybe the reason for no SCs?

Makes me wonder if this is the case for most states; i.e. the city where the state capital is will have sucky restrictive SCs?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion