tuscl

OT: Unique Couple of Days

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Today (and possibly tomorrow) is a very special today. All four major North American sports are in season. Major League Baseball, NFL, NBA, and NHL. Does not happen any other time of the year.

Sports and strip clubs have some things in common. Both are pretty big business and they provide some relatively harmless entertainment for the masses. No body is curing cancer, but we need a bit of an outlet to turn today. And for me, sports is that diversion.

Enjoy it. The World Series will end this week.

7 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Don't forget that last Saturday, a 48 year old Bernard Hopkins was victorious.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Cancer, cancer, cancer !
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Let's go St. Louis!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    @slick Bernard Hopkins, it's unbelievable what he is doing at that age. He skills don't seem to really diminish.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @IME-I agree. This has been an exciting World Series. Boston has done a great job. Even though the Cards beat the Dodgers, I'm pulling for them. I'm a National League fan. Except for SF Giants. Fuck em.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    If the Cards pull through tonight, Thursday will be the first time since 2010 that the NBA, MLB, NFL and NHL played meaningful (regular/postseason) games on the same day!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Not a fan of the NBA. Not "real" basketball IMHO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion