tuscl

Ever watch Dateline and just get turned off for sex?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
I know you guys still paying dem stripper hoes for da sexing, but today I was on youtube looking at that GTAV video posted here on a different thread, and saw a related video for "To Catch A Predator" with Chris Hanson. After watching a little over an hour of videos (unintentionally) it kind of scared me off from even thinking about exchanging money for intercourse. Its not the same, since we talk with women over the age of 18 but damn, don't want to be caught in lewd illegal activities. Anyone else get wary (at least for a while) to have monetary sex after seeing stuff like Dateline? Of course, that won't ever stop us from going to the strip club.org

5 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    If it scares you and turns you off, refrain from seeking sex in this way.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Estie, what's with the club.org link?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Save that Y.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    the .org was some sort of weird typo my system did. It means nothing. Though fortunately, later on in youtube land I conveinced upon this documentary about Tijuana prostitution and how the Profs and Drs. find it sick how kids record this type of stuff. Now all I wanna do is visit them HOT ASS WOMEN down in Tj, Mexico.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Dude its ok to be all scared and shit......da'juicemane will take the fall for my little bro.....groove on with dem strippers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion